inactive

Jackson C Ma MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

June 10th, 2015
Excellent and detail oriented. Very knowledgeable geriatric doctor
I switched over to Dr. Ma recently as my primary care doctor. The medical staff were very professional and attentive. During my examination, Dr. Ma was very thorough and meticulous. Unlike some of my previous doctors, he spent time with me and went over my health history carefully. So far all of my visits with Dr. Ma were very good and helpful. He would explained my blood results and other health issues I had. Very knowledgeable in geriatric medicine. He genuinely cares about me. I definitely would stay with him and recommend my friends. Very detail oriented doctor. Found out lately he also has a Ph.D. in Chemistry and worked in that field for a few years in research.

September 23rd, 2014
Great Doctor
Takes his time to answer all my concerns, explains with detail my resuslts and any information I need to be updated with.. I made the right choice when I changed doctors

June 16th, 2014
He does a wonderful job
Dr MA has been my doctor for a long time. He is one of the best doctors I had.I have referred 5 of my friends to him and they tell me that they are very happy with him.

June 25th, 2010
SORRY BUT I HAVE TO SAY HIS VERY GOOD DOCTOR THATS EVERYTHING ON TIME SO VERY HAPPY WITH HIS WORK ....

January 13th, 2010
Jackson Ma "performed" his professional duties as a ghost. He was not only invisible, he also released his patient without the prescriptions for required medications. It took a solid week of pleading with his office staff (he never took a single call himself) and intervention from my insurance company to finally get him to do what a true professional would have done in the first place.