A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jackson Nagle:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jackson Nagle is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jackson Nagle, DO is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Nagle graduated from Touro University, Vallejo.
Dr. Nagle has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Dominican Hospital
- Dominican Hospital - Santa Cruz Soquel
- Dominican Medical Foundation
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jackson Cameron Nagle DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 4 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jackson C. Nagle practice?
- Dr. Jackson Nagle has 3 office locations.
Dr. Jackson Nagle practices Family Medicine near Santa Cruz, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Boulder Creek, CA and Aptos, CA.
See Santa Cruz Primary Care Doctors.