A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jackson Okoya:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jackson Okoya is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Okoya
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Okoya Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jackson Okoya, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Okoya graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Okoya has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Newark Beth Israel Medical Center
- Irvington General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jackson A Okoya MD is a male Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Jackson A. Okoya practice?
- Dr. Jackson Okoya has 1 office location.
Dr. Jackson Okoya practices Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Irvington, NJ.
See Irvington Internists and Irvington Pulmonologists.