Learn more about Dr. Jackson Okoya:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jackson Okoya is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Okoya
Asthma Patient Education Use our asthma patient education guide to talk to your doctor about the questions and concerns you have in formulating the right asthma treatment plan for you.Before Visiting Dr. Okoya Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jackson Okoya, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Okoya graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Okoya has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Newark Beth Israel Medical Center
- Irvington General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jackson A Okoya MD is a male Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Jackson A. Okoya practice?
- Dr. Jackson Okoya has 6 office locations.
Dr. Jackson Okoya practices Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Irvington, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Secaucus, NJ and Union City, NJ.
See Irvington Internists and Irvington Pulmonologists.