Dr. Jackson Okoya MD Patient Reviews

• Pulmonary Disease Irvington, NJ

December 29th, 2015
Patient Cell -9085282983
Dr. Okoya was very helpful when I was in hospital dying with Feet Cancer. He visited me everyday during my recovery and procedures... Recommended my Cancer specialist and I have gotten off of crutches and doing better because of him and his excellet team of doctors assigned to my Health Care.

July 10th, 2015
Staff is unprofessional and lazy

September 15th, 2010
Dr. Okoya along with Dr. Benigo are excellent doctors who care a lot for their patients.

February 26th, 2010
Some of your office staff are very rude

April 30th, 2009
In Honor of a Caring Doctor
Let me tell you my opinion of a unique, seldom witnessed doctor patient relationship. Many years ago I was rushed to a now defunct hospitals emergency room. One of the doctors in the emergency room was a young caring and from his mannerism had to be God fearing man.After observing and evaluating me he admitted me into the hospital.For many years I had been treated by a variety of doctors.One of these doctors was in the process of relocating and recommended a doctor. When I saw him I recognized him as the same doctor that treated me so diligently and professionally many years ago in the emergency room. I told him I remembered him and the way he treated me so professionally and that I appreciated his compassion and respectful treatment. His demeanor reminded me of the doctors of yester year who took time out with their patients.His mannerisms and sensitivity remains the same today. This compassionate, respectable and caring man is known as Dr Jackson Okoya.If the truth be told, Im sure there are many people that have experienced this unique treatment by Dr. Okoya and may very well feel the same way I do. I believe in giving people their flowers while they can smell them.To Dr. Jackson Okoya I say without reservation May God Bless and Keep You forever in His Care.