A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jackson Ombaba:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jackson Ombaba is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jackson Ombaba, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
Education & Awards
Dr. Ombaba graduated from University of Cincinnati.
Dr. Ombaba has 5 hospital affiliations:
- R. E. Thomason General Hospital
- University Medical Center of El Paso
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jackson M Ombaba MD is a male Surgeon, has 11 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Jackson M. Ombaba practice?
- Dr. Jackson Ombaba has 4 office locations.
Dr. Jackson Ombaba practices Surgery near El Paso, TX.
Additional practice locations include: San Antonio, TX.
See El Paso Surgeons.