A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jackson Salvant:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jackson Salvant, Neurological Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Salvant
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Salvant Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Alzheimer’s Disease (Memory Loss)
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jackson Salvant, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Cerebrovascular Disorders
- Endoscopic Deep Brain Simulation (DBS)
- Gamma Knife Surgery (Stereotactic Radiosurgery)
- Head and Neck Disorder
Education & Awards
Dr. Salvant graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond.
Dr. Salvant has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Riverside Regional Medical Center
- CJW Medical Center - Chippenham Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jackson Boland Salvant MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 24 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Jackson B. Salvant practice?
- Dr. Jackson Salvant has 1 office location.
Dr. Jackson Salvant practices Neurological Surgery near Newport News, VA.
See Newport News Neurological Surgeons.