A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tsung Chieh Wu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tsung Chieh Wu is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wu
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Wu Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tsung Chieh Wu, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology.
- He has special expertise in 24 areas:
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Hot Flashes
- Hysteroscopic Surgery
- In Vitro Fertilization (IVF)
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Leiomyoma (Smooth Muscle Tumor)
- Nipple Discharge (Galactorrhea)
- Ovarian Cysts
- PMS (Premenstrual Syndrome)
- Pelvic Pain
- Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS)
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Wu graduated from Taipei Medical University.
Dr. Wu has 4 hospital affiliations:
- UCLA Medical Center
- Santa Monica - UCLA Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tsung Chieh Jackson Wu MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology.
- Where does Dr. Tsung Chieh J. Wu practice?
- Dr. Tsung Chieh Wu has 2 office locations.
Dr. Tsung Chieh Wu practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Obstetricians & Gynecologists.