A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tsung Chieh Wu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tsung Chieh Wu is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tsung Chieh Wu, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology.
- He has special expertise in 23 areas:
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Hot Flashes
- Hysteroscopic Surgery
- In Vitro Fertilization (IVF)
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Leiomyoma (Smooth Muscle Tumor)
- Nipple Discharge (Galactorrhea)
- Ovarian Cysts
- PMS (Premenstrual Syndrome)
- Pelvic Pain
- Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS)
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Wu graduated from Taipei Medical University.
Dr. Wu has 4 hospital affiliations:
- UCLA Medical Center
- Santa Monica - UCLA Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Tsung Chieh J. Wu practice?
Dr. Tsung Chieh Wu practices Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecology, and Reproductive Endocrinology near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Obstetricians & Gynecologists.