A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jacky Shannon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jacky Shannon, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology and Anesthesiology - Critical Care Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Shannon graduated from Texas Tech University , Lubbock.
Dr. Shannon has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Covenant Medical Center
- Covenant Children's Hospital
- Covenant Hospital Plainview
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jacky Dwayne Shannon MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology and Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jacky D. Shannon practice?
- Dr. Jacky Shannon has 1 office location.
Dr. Jacky Shannon practices Anesthesiology and Critical Care Medicine near Lubbock, TX.
See Lubbock Anesthesiologists.