Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jaclyn Anderson
Dr. Jaclyn Anderson, DO, MS is a Doctor primarily located in Gurnee, IL, with other offices in Iowa City, IA and North Chicago, IL. She has 10 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine and Rheumatology. Dr. Anderson is affiliated with University Of Iowa Hospital & Clinic, Mercy Hospital and Mercy Hospital, Iowa City, IA. She speaks English.
Dr. Jaclyn Anderson has the following 2 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
A rheumatologist is a physician who has received extensive training in diagnosing and treating rheumatic conditions. Rheumatic conditions involve the joints, soft tissues, autoimmune system, vascular system, and connective tissues.
Dr. Jaclyn Anderson is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Gurnee, IL.
Dr. Laura Williams
Infectious Disease, Internal Medicine
Gurnee, IL 0.35 mi27
Dr. Syed Karim
Emergency Medicine, Internal Medicine
Gurnee, IL 0.36 mi11
Dr. Paru Sharma
Internal Medicine, Hospitalist
Gurnee, IL 0.90 mi38