A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jaclyn Bailey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jaclyn Bailey is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bailey
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Bailey Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jaclyn Marie Bailey MD is a female Orthopaedic Surgeon and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Jaclyn M. Bailey practice?
- Dr. Jaclyn Bailey has 1 office location.
- Dr. Jaclyn Bailey practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand near Oak Park Heights, MN.