Dr. Jaclyn Bonder Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jaclyn Bonder?

Have you seen Dr. Jaclyn Bonder?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

June 22nd, 2017

INCOMPETENT

Her most used words are "I don't know, it depends, I don't know". A $13 book will tell you more than her. She was revengeful and dismissed me when I told her She said "I don't know" most of the time and did not called me with test results until I called her boss. She told me there was no MRI for pudendal nerve until I found out in the web, and I begged for one. Yes, there is MRI for the nerve and you can know what is happening in the area. She is dubitative, elusive, evasive, gives no information and hates questions. When I told her she dismissed me she denied it. And yes, she will make you feel it is all in your head until the MRI shows up. If you have pain, walk away.

March 31st, 2017

I guess I would not recommend her because she could not help me. She did spend a good amount of time with me my first visit but she was talking about things I didn't care about. She works more like a pain management doctor but it does feel like she is all over the place. One good thing about her is that you get a patient portal and you can email her all you want and she will usually respond with in the next day or two. I feel like she gave up on me really fast and referred me to someone else. But I do feel that she may be able to help others. But there is not much she does that is different than any other doctor besides that she will do nerve blocks. Overall, I feel like you will be able to tell on your first visit if she will be able to help you or not. If you are traveling far to see her don't wase your time. She is not different than any other doctor and at times I feel like she could have tried harder but my situation was complex and I already had a lot of things done to me before I saw her.

May 7th, 2016

Useless

She calls herself an expert, but could not offer me any diagnosis. Could not explain reason for any of my symptoms. Made my symptoms worse. Very quick. Did not explain anything she was doing. Did not want to answer questions. Abrupt on the phone. Office staff is incompetent. I wish I had read the other 2 reviews on this page before I wasted my time and money.

November 20th, 2015

overrated for nothing

During my first visit this so called doctor told me to come for follow up if my condition won't improve. When I came second time she said "I dont know why you have pelvic pain". End of discussion. 5 minutes visit. Excuse me, but she claims to be pelvic pain expert. Where did they get her? Poor bedside manner, zero knowledge as a specialist. Im still wondering why she told me to come for follow up if she did not intend to help. I would never visit this thing again.

August 5th, 2014

Disappointing

I was excited to see Dr. Bonder and waited a long time to see her as she was on maternity leave. My physical therapists suggested seeing her for chronic pelvic pain. Dr. Bonder was terrible. Bad badside manner. Scatterbrained.

June 30th, 2017