A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jaclyn Davis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jaclyn Davis, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Davis graduated from Dartmouth College, Hanover.
Dr. Davis has 3 hospital affiliations:
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
- Mt Sinai Hospital
- New York Presbyterian HospitalNew York Weill Cornell Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jaclyn Carey Davis MD is a female Pediatrician, has 6 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Jaclyn C. Davis practice?
- Dr. Jaclyn Davis has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jaclyn Davis practices Pediatrics near New York, NY.
See New York Pediatricians.