A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jaclyn Laine:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Laine graduated from Ohio University , Athens.
Dr. Laine has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Riverside Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jaclyn Maureen Laine DO is a female Neurologist, has 4 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Jaclyn M. Laine practice?
- Dr. Jaclyn Laine has 3 office locations.
Dr. Jaclyn Laine practices Neurology near Columbus, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Athens, OH.
See Columbus Neurologists.