A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jaclyn Sperrazza:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sperrazza
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Sperrazza Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Infectious Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Sperrazza graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Sperrazza has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Lehigh Valley Hospital
- Lehigh Valley Hospital - Muhlenberg
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jaclyn M Sperrazza DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 3 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jaclyn M. Sperrazza practice?
- Dr. Jaclyn Sperrazza has 1 office location.
Dr. Jaclyn Sperrazza practices Family Medicine near Allentown, PA.
See Allentown Family Physicians.