A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jaclyn Sperrazza:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sperrazza
Type 2 Diabetes Patient Education Learn about type 2 diabetes symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Sperrazza Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Infectious Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Sperrazza graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Sperrazza has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Lehigh Valley Hospital
- Lehigh Valley Hospital - Muhlenberg
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jaclyn M Sperrazza DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 3 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jaclyn M. Sperrazza practice?
- Dr. Jaclyn Sperrazza has 1 office location.
Dr. Jaclyn Sperrazza practices Family Medicine near Allentown, PA.
See Allentown Family Physicians.