A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jaclyn Sperrazza:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sperrazza
Birth Control Patient Education Patient information guide about birth control and various types of reversable and irreversable contraception techniques.Before Visiting Dr. Sperrazza Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Infectious Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Sperrazza graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Sperrazza has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Lehigh Valley Hospital
- Lehigh Valley Hospital - Muhlenberg
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jaclyn M Sperrazza DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 2 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jaclyn M. Sperrazza practice?
- Dr. Jaclyn Sperrazza has 1 office location.
Dr. Jaclyn Sperrazza practices Family Medicine near Allentown, PA.
See Allentown Family Physicians.