A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jaclynn Do:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jaclynn Do is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jaclynn Do, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Do graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago.
Dr. Do has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Fountain Valley Regional Hospital & Medical Center
- Orange Coast Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jaclynn Joanne Do MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 11 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jaclynn J. Do practice?
- Dr. Jaclynn Do has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jaclynn Do practices Family Medicine near Westminster, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Garden Grove, CA.
See Westminster Family Physicians.