A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jaco Kruger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jaco Kruger is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kruger
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jaco Kruger, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kruger graduated from Univ Of The Orange Free State, Fac Of Med, Bloemfontein, So Africa.
Dr. Kruger has 4 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Washington Medical Ctr
- Northwest Hospital & Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jaco Kruger MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 19 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jaco Kruger practice?
- Dr. Jaco Kruger has 1 office location.
Dr. Jaco Kruger practices Family Medicine near Seattle, WA.
See Seattle Primary Care Doctors.