A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jacob Keum:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jacob Keum is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Keum
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Keum graduated from New York Institute of Technology, Old Westbury.
Dr. Keum has 4 hospital affiliations:
- City Hospital Center Elmhurst
- Mount Sinai Hospital of Queens
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jacob Sung Sik Keum DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 11 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Jacob S. Keum practice?
- Dr. Jacob Keum has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jacob Keum practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Harbor Beach, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Elmhurst, NY.
See Harbor Beach Primary Care Doctors.