A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jacob Keum:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jacob Keum is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Keum
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Keum Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Keum graduated from New York Institute of Technology, Old Westbury.
Dr. Keum has 4 hospital affiliations:
- City Hospital Center Elmhurst
- Mount Sinai Hospital of Queens
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jacob Sung Sik Keum DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 12 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Jacob S. Keum practice?
- Dr. Jacob Keum has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jacob Keum practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Harbor Beach, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Elmhurst, NY.
See Harbor Beach Primary Care Doctors.