Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jacob-Sung Keum
Dr. Jacob-Sung Keum, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Centerville, IA, with other offices in Harbor Beach, MI and Elmhurst, NY. He has 17 years of experience. His specialties include General Practice, Geriatric Medicine and Family Medicine. Dr. Keum is affiliated with Mercy Medical Center - Centerville, Parkway Hospital and Elmhurst Hospital Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Jacob-Sung Keum has the following 3 specialties
- General Practice
A general practitioner is similar to a family practitioner in that they treat patients of all ages with a variety of health concerns. These doctors treat everyday ailments, some acute and chronic diseases, and also provid health checkups, physicals,...
- Geriatric Medicine
A geriatric specialist is a physician who treats the elderly population and the conditions that most commonly affect them. These doctors have special training in the effects of aging on the body and mind of a patient.
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for...
Dr. Jacob-Sung Keum is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Centerville, IA.
Dr. Pablo Amador
Family Medicine, Emergency Medicine
Centerville, IA 0 mi17
Dr. Margaret Millar
Family Medicine, Legal Medicine, Sports Medicine
Centerville, IA 0 mi32
Dr. Dawn Fairley
Centerville, IA 0 mi32