A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jacob Aelion:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jacob Aelion is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jacob Aelion, MD is board certified in Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Patient Care
- Rheumatic Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Aelion graduated from Sackler School Of Medicine, Ramat Aviv. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Aelion has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Humboldt General Hospital Inc
- Bolivar General Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Aelion accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 4 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Tennessee - 5 plans
- Unicare - 6 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Bluegrass Family Health - 3 plans
- Humana - 7 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearbySearch All Similar Doctors
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jacob A. Aelion practice?
Dr. Jacob Aelion practices Rheumatology near Jackson, TN.
See Jackson Rheumatologists.