Dr. Jacob Agris Is this you?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

July 29th, 2014

aneurysm guru

Everything a doctor should be and he saved my life! Saw other specialists first but was lucky to be referred to Dr. Agris who made the right diagnosis and successfully treated me.

November 22nd, 2010

Medical Director

Amazing Physician. Extremely talented and well educated. Sorry to see him leave Saint Vincents. We have been unable to replace him. He is pursuing new challenges which I am sure will result in helping many more patients. Saved numerous lives at Saint Vincents that no other physician in the area could. Consulted by physicians at the surrounding hospitals due to his expertise and availability. He was the consultant physicians sought an opinion from and even Saint Vincents board members consulted for their care.

October 6th, 2010

Concerned colleague

Having worked with Dr. Agris for a couple of years I could not in good conscience recommend anyone to him. He caused numerous patient radiation burns and complications during procedures where he did not seem adequately trained. His attitude with his staff and colleagues was unforgiveable. He has failed his board certification examinations multiple times.

July 16th, 2008

Dr. Jacob Agris - excellet doctor

Dr. Agris is an excellent doctor. This man, I believe, saved my life. I had 2 anneryisms near the kidneys and this doctor took care of me. No other doctor could have taken that much time in diagnosing and caring about me/my condition. He explained things thoroughly to my husband/family and even though he primarily deals with the brain - this man used his and saved my life. Had I been sent to any other doctor, I might not be here today. Thank you, Dr. Agris, for taking care of me last year!

February 16th, 2017