A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jacob Ahdoot:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jacob Ahdoot is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
Education & Awards
Dr. Ahdoot graduated from Tehran School Of Medical Sciences.
Dr. Ahdoot has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Los Alamitos Medical Center
- Encino Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jacob Allen Ahdoot MD is a male Pediatrician and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Jacob A. Ahdoot practice?
- Dr. Jacob Ahdoot has 1 office location.
Dr. Jacob Ahdoot practices Pediatrics near Reseda, CA.
See Reseda Pediatricians.