A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jacob Ahdoot:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jacob Ahdoot is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Ahdoot graduated from Tehran School Of Medical Sciences.More Education & Awards
Dr. Ahdoot has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Valley Presbyterian Hospital
- Encino Hospital Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ahdoot accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 3 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 95 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 15 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 11 plans
- LA Care Health Plan - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jacob A. Ahdoot practice?
Dr. Jacob Ahdoot practices Internal Medicine, Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism, Family Medicine, General Practice, and Pediatrics near Reseda, CA.
See Reseda Internists, Reseda Endocrinologists, Reseda Family Physicians, Reseda General Practitioners, and Reseda Pediatricians.