Learn more about Dr. Jacob Amrani:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jacob Amrani is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jacob Amrani, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Amrani graduated from New York University.
Dr. Amrani has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Shea
- Banner Thunderbird Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Amrani accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Mercy Care Plan - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona - 5 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Health Choice Arizona - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 4 plans
- Cigna - 11 plans
- Humana - 22 plans
- Phoenix Health Plan - 1 plan
- Aetna - 4 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jacob Amrani practice?
Dr. Jacob Amrani practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Phoenix, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Scottsdale, AZ.
See Phoenix Orthopedic Surgeons.