A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jacob Amrani:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jacob Amrani is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Amrani
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jacob Amrani, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Amrani graduated from New York University.
Dr. Amrani has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Shea
- Banner Thunderbird Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jacob Amrani MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 29 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Jacob Amrani practice?
- Dr. Jacob Amrani has 7 office locations.
Dr. Jacob Amrani practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Chandler, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Gilbert, AZ and Phoenix, AZ.
See Chandler Orthopedic Surgeons.