A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jacob Aranda:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jacob Aranda, MD, PHD is board certified in Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Aranda graduated from McGill University Faculty Of Medicine, Montreal.
Dr. Aranda has 10 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital of Brooklyn at Long Island Hospital
- Brooklyn University Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Aranda accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Humana - 4 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 17 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Fidelis Care - 4 plans
- MetroPlus Health Plan - 1 plan
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 3 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 4 plans
- Healthfirst - 5 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jacob V. Aranda practice?
Dr. Jacob Aranda practices Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine near Detroit, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Grosse Pointe Park, MI and Brooklyn, NY.
See Detroit Pediatricians.