A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jacob Bannet:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bannet
Grass Pollen Allergy Patient Education Guide Read all about allergy symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals' grass pollen patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Bannet Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jacob Bannet, MD is board certified in Addiction Psychiatry, Geriatric Psychiatry, and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Bannet graduated from Universitat Bern.
Dr. Bannet has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Central Oklahoma Community Mental Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jacob Bannet MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry, Addiction Psychiatry, and Geriatric Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Jacob Bannet practice?
- Dr. Jacob Bannet has 1 office location.
Dr. Jacob Bannet practices Psychiatry, Addiction Psychiatry, and Geriatric Psychiatry near Norman, OK.
See Norman Psychiatrists and Norman Addiction Specialists.