A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jacob Bannet:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bannet
COPD Patient Education Learn all about about COPD with Vitals chronic obstructive pulmonary disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Bannet Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jacob Bannet, MD is board certified in Addiction Psychiatry, Geriatric Psychiatry, and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Bannet graduated from Universitat Bern.
Dr. Bannet has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Central Oklahoma Community Mental Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jacob Bannet MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry, Addiction Psychiatry, and Geriatric Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Jacob Bannet practice?
- Dr. Jacob Bannet has 1 office location.
Dr. Jacob Bannet practices Psychiatry, Addiction Psychiatry, and Geriatric Psychiatry near Norman, OK.
See Norman Psychiatrists and Norman Addiction Specialists.