A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jacob Barie:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jacob Barie is Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Barie
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Barie Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jacob Barie, MD is board certified in Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Interventional Radiology
Education & Awards
Dr. Barie graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx.
Dr. Barie has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Catskill Regional Medical Center - Harris
- St. Luke's Cornwall Hosptal- Newburgh Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jacob Joseph Barie MD is a male Radiologist, has 47 years of experience and practices in Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Jacob J. Barie practice?
- Dr. Jacob Barie has 1 office location.
Dr. Jacob Barie practices Radiology near Middletown, NY.
See Middletown Radiologists.