Dr. Jacob Battle Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jacob Battle?

Posted on October 12th, 2016

I'm continuing on the nurse. After three years I had to go on Medicare. After making me leave in tears over the comments the black haired old. Ugly nurse of dr battles nurse had the nerve to tell me I was "one of those" riding the system. After 3 years of not being able to work. I almost lost everything. Then after 4 months of begging for an mti on my shoulders. He finally ordered one. He called the next day and told me my ball joints and all my tendons and ligaments were tore. Then the heartless sob. Let me be in the most excruciating pain I have ever been in. So if you want a nurse to call you fat and basically a loser bciuz I needed disability until I can get well. Then go see that idiot

Posted on February 17th, 2016

He's great!.

He gained my complete trust.

Posted on September 15th, 2015

Dr. Battle was so patient, knowledgeable, and kind. He helped me through a horribly broken leg recovery. I know that his treatment plan has me on a path to full recovery. He was a straight shooter and respected my need to be an informed patient. I never felt rushed or like he was trying to get on to the next patient, and he was always thorough in his explanations and he fully explained expectations and options. Great doctor. Hope I don't need him again, but I know where to go if I do.

broken knee cap

Posted on December 27th, 2010

I am 72 yrs old and never had a broken bone. I was on a strong bp medicine and was laying down when the dogs out side started barking,then the dog in the house started in. I was very irritable at this point. I got up and was dizzy I decided I would take the dog out any way. I made it to the bedroom door. I tripped over my pj leg,the dog and my legs got tangled up and I fell. My left knee hit the ceramic tile I caught part of the weight on my hands but I hit the right side of my head on the floor but it wasn't bad. Part of my kneecap was shattered. I have had some pain but had medication to ease it. I didn't know what to expect but Dr Battle took care and explained it to me. He is one of the nicest doctors I've met. I would recommend him to anyone.

Posted on September 29th, 2017