A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jacob Benford:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jacob Benford is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jacob Benford, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Benford graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.
Dr. Benford has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Dominican Hospital
- Regional Medical Center of San Jose
- Natividad Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jacob Benford MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jacob Benford practice?
- Dr. Jacob Benford has 1 office location.
Dr. Jacob Benford practices Emergency Medicine and Sports Medicine near Aptos, CA.
See Aptos Emergency Physicians and Aptos Sports Medicine Doctors.