A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jacob Bitran:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jacob Bitran is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jacob Bitran, FACP, FCCP, MD is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 23 areas:
- Adjuvant Chemotherapy
- Blood Disorders
- Bone Cancer
- Bone Marrow Transplantation
- Breast Cancer
- Colon Cancer
- Diffuse Large B-Cell Lymphoma
- Glandular Cancer (Adenocarcinoma)
- Hodgkin Disease
- Liver Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Lung Cancer (Bronchogenic Carcinoma)
- Lung Cancer (Non-Small-Cell Lung Carcinoma)
- Lung Cancer (Pulmonary Sclerosing Hemangioma)
- Lung Cancer (Small Cell Carcinoma)
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Bitran graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago. He has 9 awards.
Dr. Bitran has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Skokie Hospital
- University of IL Medical Center at Chicago
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Bitran accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jacob D. Bitran practice?
Dr. Jacob Bitran practices Medical Oncology near Park Ridge, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Niles, IL.
See Park Ridge Oncologists.