A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jacob Bitran:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jacob Bitran is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jacob Bitran, FACP, FCCP, MD is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Myeloid Leukemia
Education & Awards
Dr. Bitran has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Advocate Lutheran General Hospital
- Skokie Hospital
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jacob D Bitran FACP, FCCP, and MD is a male Oncologist , has 40 years of experience and practices in Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Jacob D. Bitran practice?
- Dr. Jacob Bitran has 2 office locations.
- Dr. Jacob Bitran practices Medical Oncology near , .