A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jacob Bitran:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jacob Bitran is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bitran
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Bitran Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jacob Bitran, FACP, FCCP, MD is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 24 areas:
- Adjuvant Chemotherapy
- Blood Disorders
- Bone Cancer
- Bone Marrow Transplantation
- Breast Cancer
- Colon Cancer
- Diffuse Large B-Cell Lymphoma
- Glandular Cancer (Adenocarcinoma)
- Hodgkin Disease
- Liver Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Lung Cancer (Bronchogenic Carcinoma)
- Lung Cancer (Non-Small-Cell Lung Carcinoma)
- Lung Cancer (Pulmonary Sclerosing Hemangioma)
- Lung Cancer (Small Cell Carcinoma)
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Bitran graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago. He has 9 awards.
Dr. Bitran has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Advocate Lutheran General Hospital
- Skokie Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jacob D Bitran FACP, FCCP, and MD is a male Oncologist , has 41 years of experience and practices in Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Jacob D. Bitran practice?
- Dr. Jacob Bitran has 1 office location.
Dr. Jacob Bitran practices Medical Oncology near Park Ridge, IL.
See Park Ridge Oncologists.