A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jacob Blumenthal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jacob Blumenthal is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Blumenthal
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Blumenthal Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jacob Blumenthal, MD is board certified in Geriatric Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Blumenthal graduated from Brown University, Providence.
Dr. Blumenthal has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Maryland Medical Center
- Baltimore Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jacob Bryan Blumenthal MD is a male Internist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jacob B. Blumenthal practice?
- Dr. Jacob Blumenthal has 1 office location.
Dr. Jacob Blumenthal practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Baltimore, MD.
See Baltimore Internists and Baltimore Geriatric Doctors.