A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jacob Blumenthal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jacob Blumenthal is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Blumenthal
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jacob Blumenthal, MD is board certified in Geriatric Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Blumenthal graduated from Brown University, Providence.
Dr. Blumenthal has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Maryland Medical Center
- Baltimore Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jacob Bryan Blumenthal MD is a male Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jacob B. Blumenthal practice?
- Dr. Jacob Blumenthal has 1 office location.
Dr. Jacob Blumenthal practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Baltimore, MD.
See Baltimore Internists and Baltimore Geriatric Doctors.