Dr. Jacob Breeding MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

2.9

November 21st, 2015
He did my gall bladder and was done well

December 18th, 2014
Dr. Breeding was wonderful. Kind and compassionate and did a great job of explaining what was going on and what to expect after surgery. He has done a lot of surgeries and I knew i could trust him. He is a very genuine guy. He put me and my family at ease.

September 19th, 2013
Great doc
My husband had a colonoscopy some months back my Dr. Breeding. We were both quite impressed with Dr Breeding's caring bedside manner and thorough explanation of the test. All went well with the procedure and follow up. Dr. Breeding is a great surgeon who cares about his patients.

September 6th, 2012
Would not recommend this MD to anyone
Dr Breeding is the worst physician I have ever come in contact with. He refused to give my daughter pain medication after a severe concussion. (other than tylenol by mouth), which of course she vomited. I told him his partner had given her Tylenol #3 as a outpatient, he didn't believe me, until I showed him the bottle. He did order Tylenol #3 but she continued to vomit because of the concussion. She had a IV but he refused to use the IV for pain medication or nausea medication. He became very defensive and rude to both me and my daughter when I questioned how he was treating my daughter. I would not recommend him to anyone. Thank goodness he went off call on Sunday night. My daughter had a good MD take over her care and made great progress after Dr Breeding went off call.

September 8th, 2011
Patient
Operated on me, took terrible short cuts couldn't read the band that said I was allegic to iodine and used it left me disabled for life, has lied to the courts about even operating on me , 7 yrs later operated on my brother who is dead after that.Feel sorry for you if he's your " Dr. " Now he's getting other Dr's to lie for him on these web. sites to rate him. Need I say more ?

March 28th, 2011
Not happy
This doctor misdiagnosed me, put me in a hospital and then hardly checked on me, and got mad at me when I wanted out of the hospital. I will never see him again!

October 14th, 2009
He is a BUTCHER
The biggest mistake I've ever made is not suing this butcher. He almost killed me - luckily I was able to "escape" and get back to my local Dr. Dr Breeding did surgery on me, I lost a LOT of blood - he yelled at me and said I really didn't need blood, but had to give it to me. Denied pain meds for excrutiating pain - said I shouldn't be in any pain. 2 weeks later my own Dr opened me up to find me full of blood and infection. I continue to have problems and will the rest of my life. He is an arrogant surgeon, quick to snap with anger at other drs. I regret not suing and saving other people the misery!! I only hope he hasn't murdered anyone