A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jacob Burkhart:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jacob Burkhart is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Burkhart graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Burkhart has 14 hospital affiliations:
- St Anns Hospital Of Columbus
- Madison County Hospital Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jacob Paul Burkhart DO is a male Otolaryngologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Jacob P. Burkhart practice?
- Dr. Jacob Burkhart has 10 office locations.
Dr. Jacob Burkhart practices Otolaryngology near Westerville, OH.
Additional practice locations include: London, OH and Dublin, OH.
See Westerville Otolaryngologists.