Dr. Jacob Burkhart III Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jacob Burkhart III?

May 24th, 2017

Straight shooter

Excellent and honest expectations given and appreciated. East you talk to and great surgeon.

professionally down to earth

Dr. Houser will make you feel comfortable upon the first meeting. He's pleasant , kind, patient, informative, and very professional. He's very knowledgeable, interested in the most current processes but is sincerely interested in doing what is best for you, not necessarily the latest trend or technique. He's very conscientious about his work and his practice.

Wonderful

He is the best ! He listens and does not push un needed procedures

excellent experience everytime!

Dr. Houser is professional and always friendly. He takes the time to listen and help you make the best decision for you. I love his bedside manner and would recommend him to anyone!

May 22nd, 2017

Best of the Best in Cbus!!

One of the most skilled and ethical plastic surgeons in Columbus and probably, in the US! Takes great care and is empathetic with his patients. He is an expertly knowledgeable and clinically skilled surgeon. Love being his patient because he is a friend first then a doctor.

May 19th, 2017

great experience. good listener

good experience with Dr Houser

May 15th, 2017

Who is Dr Houser? I thought that this review was about Dr Burkhart!

May 1st, 2017

Exceptional

I couldn't be any happier with Dr. Houser and his staff. I will recommend to all my friends

April 27th, 2017

Awesome

very positive

April 14th, 2017

Dr. Houser is a caring, compassionate provider; his surgery changed my life!

I had a very positive experience from the first appointment with Dr. Houser. The office was compassionate, nonjudgmental, and willing to help me figure out a way to make my surgery happen. It has greatly increased the quality of my life. Even during the difficult recovery, I felt happy about my decision to have surgery in this office.

patient oriented medical practice

a caring physician

wonderful care

I had a wonderful experience with Dr Houser and staff. Everyone is very friendly and willing to help with my questions and scheduling. The post op nurses were very caring and stayed with me the entire time. My surgery was well worth the time, money, and minor pain;) I am very happy with the outcome.