Dr. Jacob Burkhart DO Patient Reviews

Overall Review

February 10th, 2014
Our sons love Dr. Burkhart
Dr. Burkhart is an awesome doctor. He knows just how to relate with our two young sons, currently ages 3.5 and 1.5. They have trucks in the lobby for the children to play with. He is punctual and friendly. He's direct with communication-makes eye contact and listens well to my concerns and what we are experiencing. He provides confidence and reassurance when dealing with surgery. My sons are comfortable and trusting with him looking in their ears. He has a sense of humor, so we always look forward to seeing him.

February 11th, 2013
Good Doctor
I had Dr. Burkhart perform nasal surgery and it really changed my life. No more sinus infections. My son was having the same problem, CT Scan indicated a similar problem and he is going in for surgery. The guy who wrote the review about Tinnitus, I understand. I have the same hearing issue and haven't found a good treatment, but that's not Dr. Burkhart's fault. I would highly recommend Dr. Burkhart.

June 19th, 2011
Great bedside manner, spent ample time with me explaining my problem and treatment options, always made sure that I didn't have any more questions before leaving the room. Came across as very caring. I was also very happy with the results of my surgical treatment. I have been back for a subsequent problem (unrelated to my original problem, which was fixed) and would not hesitate to return to him again if needed. I am in the medical profession myself (but not a physician) and have very high standards when it comes to doctors, and Dr. Burkhart exceeded my expectations. I highly recommend.

April 2nd, 2009
This guy should never be a doctor.
He diagnosed me with Tinnitus, told me there was no cure and to go home and live with it. Then he "knocked on wood" and said he hopes that he never gets it. He knew NOTHING about treatment options for this disease. He could have cared less. The worst doctor I've ever been to in my life!