Dr. Jacob Burkhart III DO Patient Reviews

• Plastic Surgery Westerville, OH

professionally down to earth
Dr. Houser will make you feel comfortable upon the first meeting. He's pleasant , kind, patient, informative, and very professional. He's very knowledgeable, interested in the most current processes but is sincerely interested in doing what is best for you, not necessarily the latest trend or technique. He's very conscientious about his work and his practice.

Wonderful
He is the best ! He listens and does not push un needed procedures

excellent experience everytime!
Dr. Houser is professional and always friendly. He takes the time to listen and help you make the best decision for you. I love his bedside manner and would recommend him to anyone!

May 22nd, 2017
Best of the Best in Cbus!!
One of the most skilled and ethical plastic surgeons in Columbus and probably, in the US! Takes great care and is empathetic with his patients. He is an expertly knowledgeable and clinically skilled surgeon. Love being his patient because he is a friend first then a doctor.

May 19th, 2017
great experience. good listener
good experience with Dr Houser

May 1st, 2017
Exceptional
I couldn't be any happier with Dr. Houser and his staff. I will recommend to all my friends

April 27th, 2017
Awesome
very positive

April 14th, 2017
Dr. Houser is a caring, compassionate provider; his surgery changed my life!
I had a very positive experience from the first appointment with Dr. Houser. The office was compassionate, nonjudgmental, and willing to help me figure out a way to make my surgery happen. It has greatly increased the quality of my life. Even during the difficult recovery, I felt happy about my decision to have surgery in this office.

patient oriented medical practice
a caring physician

wonderful care
I had a wonderful experience with Dr Houser and staff. Everyone is very friendly and willing to help with my questions and scheduling. The post op nurses were very caring and stayed with me the entire time. My surgery was well worth the time, money, and minor pain;) I am very happy with the outcome.

February 10th, 2014
Our sons love Dr. Burkhart
Dr. Burkhart is an awesome doctor. He knows just how to relate with our two young sons, currently ages 3.5 and 1.5. They have trucks in the lobby for the children to play with. He is punctual and friendly. He's direct with communication-makes eye contact and listens well to my concerns and what we are experiencing. He provides confidence and reassurance when dealing with surgery. My sons are comfortable and trusting with him looking in their ears. He has a sense of humor, so we always look forward to seeing him.

February 11th, 2013
Good Doctor
I had Dr. Burkhart perform nasal surgery and it really changed my life. No more sinus infections. My son was having the same problem, CT Scan indicated a similar problem and he is going in for surgery. The guy who wrote the review about Tinnitus, I understand. I have the same hearing issue and haven't found a good treatment, but that's not Dr. Burkhart's fault. I would highly recommend Dr. Burkhart.