A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jacob Chacko:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jacob Chacko is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Chacko
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Chacko Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jacob Chacko, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Chacko graduated from University Of Jos.
Dr. Chacko has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Northwest Medical Center - Tucson
- Healthsouth Rehabilitation Institute of Tucson
- Oro Valley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jacob Chacko MD is a male Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Jacob Chacko practice?
- Dr. Jacob Chacko has 3 office locations.
Dr. Jacob Chacko practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Tucson, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Oro Valley, AZ.
See Tucson Internists, Tucson Critical Care Practitioners, and Tucson Pulmonologists.