A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jacob Chacko:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jacob Chacko is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Chacko
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Chacko Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jacob Chacko, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Chacko graduated from University Of Jos.
Dr. Chacko has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Northwest Medical Center - Tucson
- Healthsouth Rehabilitation Institute of Tucson
- Oro Valley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jacob Chacko MD is a male Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Jacob Chacko practice?
- Dr. Jacob Chacko has 1 office location.
Dr. Jacob Chacko practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Tucson, AZ.
See Tucson Internists, Tucson Critical Care Practitioners, and Tucson Pulmonologists.