A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jacob Chun:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jacob Chun is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Chun
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Chun Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jacob Chun, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Chun graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles.
Dr. Chun has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Hunt Regional Medical Center
- Hunt Regional Community Hospital
- Shannon Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jacob Chun MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 15 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Jacob Chun practice?
- Dr. Jacob Chun has 1 office location.
Dr. Jacob Chun practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Greenville, TX.
See Greenville Surgeons.