A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jacob Clark:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jacob Clark is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Clark
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Clark Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jacob Clark, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Clark graduated from University of Puerto Rico, San Juan. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Clark has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Inova Alexandria Hospital
- Inova Mt Vernon Hospital
- Fairfax Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jacob Alexander Clark MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Jacob A. Clark practice?
- Dr. Jacob Clark has 1 office location.
Dr. Jacob Clark practices Ophthalmology near Alexandria, VA.
See Alexandria Ophthalmologists.