Dr. Deakins show details Dr. Deakins
by Sharon on Jul 15th, 2013

Probably the most caring Doc in Spokane. Cares about his patients. I was dismayted by his leaving his practice and truly hoping that one day soon he would return, insert a very heavy sigh here, He is very thorough and truly wants the best for his patients, when you are taken care of by Dr D, you are truly taken care of.

by Victor Gouskov on Jan 24th, 2013

the best doctor

Great Doctor show details Great Doctor
Sep 23rd, 2011

Dr. Deakins is kind, gentle and very caring.This doctor listens to what you have to say and will discuss your problem and takes time to solve it. He never rushes you out the door. He always makes sure your meds are correct and always goes over tests and explains them to you.Great doctor.

Dr that still cares about his patients show details Dr that still cares about his patients
by T Anderson CPC on Sep 16th, 2011

Dr Jake Deakins is one of the best Doctors in Spokane. He actually talks with his patients vs rushing thru for a quick buck. I am going thru how to withdraw from xanax at home and he has not make me supported me all the way. Did not make me feel like I was a bad pt. Says that panic attacks and anxiety are truly diseases (lots of ICD9 codes for all you cpc's out there) to specify what the panic is from and how to find different ways to ween off of this medicine (that was orig given to me by a diff Dr) and he doesnt look down on you, you feel like you are conversating with a friend. I think about 2 more weeks and I should be done. Then need to figure out how to deal with my issues that does not call for a benzo type med. I am feeling yucky (week 2) but he has been there for me all the way, while others wouldve just dump or abandond the patient.Its refreshingto see that there are good Drs out there still REAL Drs that actually know your name and can remember its you w/o havng to scan chart. Scale of 1(bad)(10)outstanding I give him 10 plus!!!!!!