A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jacob Doris:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jacob Doris is Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Doris
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Doris Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jacob Doris, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Doris graduated from Emory University , Atlanta.
Dr. Doris has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Renown Regional Medical Center
- VA Sierra Nevada Health Care System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jacob Burton Doris MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Jacob B. Doris practice?
- Dr. Jacob Doris has 1 office location.
Dr. Jacob Doris practices Psychiatry near Reno, NV.
See Reno Psychiatrists.