Dr. Jacob Doris MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

2.7

November 7th, 2013
A complete lack of in-the-face laughing
I wanted to point out the inconsistencies in the review before mine, but the website says that's profane. No matter--any semi-intelligent person can see exactly what I'm talking about. As for my own review: I used to see Dr. Doris when he was a resident at UNR. He's a good doctor. I was going through a very confusing and painful period in my life, so I was occasionally a little difficult, but he was always very patient. He never laughed in my face.

March 6th, 2013
What is his life experience to rule out mine?
This doctor labeled me a drug abuser in the VA because I reported him for laughing in my face after he told me I needed electroshock therapy. (This was over 15 0.5mg Klonopin). He told the treatment team that I was a borderline and that no meds would work or have ever worked for me. This isn't even true. I have records to prove it. The VA has been so hateful to me on account of this pitiful man. He went to college, I went to War! I went to college following war and became a Registered Nurse. I worked as a nurse as long as my mental instability would allow. I told Dr. Jacob Doris I was so depressed I considered a meth habit. He laughed in my face. I tried to get substance abuse help from the VA for months maybe even a year, I have proof. He kept me on meds that made me hear voices and told me it was just my thoughts. He should be jailed for what he's done. Please stay away from this doctor. He isn't safe. I cannot get fair treatment anywhere and I don't know where to turn. Don't let his weird ego do this to you as well.