A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jacob Eapen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Eapen graduated from Christian Medical College, Ludhiana.
Dr. Eapen has 2 hospital affiliations:
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
- John Muir Medical Center-Concord Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jacob Eapen MD is a male Pediatrician, has 32 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Jacob Eapen practice?
- Dr. Jacob Eapen has 3 office locations.
Dr. Jacob Eapen practices Pediatrics near San Jose, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Newark, CA and Oakland, CA.
See San Jose Pediatricians.