A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jacob Flores:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jacob Flores, Family Practitioner, Anesthesiologist, General Practitioner is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Geriatric Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Flores graduated from University of California at San Diego, La Jolla. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Flores has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Valley Presbyterian Hospital
- Silver Lake Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jacob N Flores MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 19 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jacob N. Flores practice?
- Dr. Jacob Flores has 8 office locations.
Dr. Jacob Flores practices Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine near Los Angeles, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Santa Ana, CA and Oceanside, CA.
See Los Angeles Family Physicians and Los Angeles Geriatric Doctors.