Dr. Jacob Flores MD Patient Reviews

• Adult Care Oceanside, CA

March 22nd, 2011
Dr. Flores has taken care of several of my family members. 2 grandparents, and now my mother. Dr. Flores sincerely seems to care about all of my relatives anytime he has made a house visit to see them. What I love about Dr. Flores is he is never in a hurry, he always listen and spends time with you. He takes the time to have a since conversation. He will always call you back on the phone after a message is left for him very quickly. No matter how bad you feel or sick you are he will always have two or three funny things to say that will make you feel better , no matter how ill you are. As a family member to his patient he has always been very easy to talk to and answer all question in a way you can understand. If more doctors were like Dr. Flores it would change the health care system for the best. Dr. Flores not only care and treats the patient but I have found that he cares for the family also. I wish more people could have doctor Flores as there doc. How blessed my family has been.

April 29th, 2009
He came to our home to see my dad.
Dr Flroes, comes to our home to see our dad. My dad can not go to the doctor's office due to his health condition.