A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jacob George:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jacob George is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hot Flashes
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. George graduated from Seth G.S. Medical College, Mumbai.
Dr. George has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Plains Regional Medical Center Clovis
- Clovis Plains Regional Med Ct
- Plains Regional Medc Group
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. George accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Presbyterian Health Plan - 9 plans
- Lovelace Health Plan - 10 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Mexico - 2 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jacob George practice?
Dr. Jacob George practices Surgery, Obstetrics & Gynecology, Orthopaedic Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Clovis, NM.
See Clovis Surgeons, Clovis Obstetricians & Gynecologists, and Clovis Orthopedic Surgeons.