A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jacob George:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jacob George is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. George graduated from Seth G.S. Medical College, Mumbai.
Dr. George has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Plains Regional Medical Center Clovis
- Clovis Plains Regional Med Ct
- Plains Regional Medc Group
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jacob George MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 37 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Jacob George practice?
- Dr. Jacob George has 4 office locations.
Dr. Jacob George practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Surgery near Clovis, NM.
See Clovis Orthopedic Surgeons and Clovis Surgeons.