A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jacob George:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jacob George is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. George
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. George Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. George graduated from Seth G.S. Medical College, Mumbai.
Dr. George has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Plains Regional Medical Center Clovis
- Clovis Plains Regional Med Ct
- Plains Regional Medc Group
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jacob George MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 39 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Jacob George practice?
- Dr. Jacob George has 1 office location.
Dr. Jacob George practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Surgery near Clovis, NM.
See Clovis Surgeons.