Dr. Jacob Gerzenshtein Is this you?

4.7

Have you seen Dr. Jacob Gerzenshtein?

Posted on July 28th, 2017

Dr. G is very knowledgable, caring and is very attentive to his patients. His work shows how talented he is in his surgical field. He is surrounded by a wonderful, friendly staff who really appear to enjoy their work.

2 months post op 695 silicone submuscular

Posted on May 10th, 2017

I would look no further if you are trying to chose a plastic surgeon. I loved his staff, the atmosphere and I absolutely loved Dr. G! I have always wanted a breast augmentation since I've been an adult. I decided to go ahead and have the surgery and i am so glad I chose Dr. G! My husband and I could not be more satisfied with the results and the care I received from Dr. G and his staff and nurses. Well worth the money!

Amazing Doctor

Posted on March 27th, 2017

This is one of the most caring doctors I've ever come across! His expertise is superior, and you won't regret it.

First rate expertise and care

Posted on February 22nd, 2017

I had a breast augmentation in September of 2016. Dr. G and his staff were extremely friendly, approachable, courteous, and professional. I felt very at ease to discuss my concerns and my preferences because they took the time to listen to me and were interested in giving me the results that I wanted. I wasn't nervous to have the procedure because on the day of surgery they provided a very relaxed environment. They were so attentive during my procedure. I never waited and I was never uncomfortable. My results are fantastic; they exceeded my expectations. I wanted a larger breast size than what Dr. G recommended for my frame.I have wider hips and a more narrow shoulder set. He listened to my preferences and we decided together to let him provide the fullest size I could have without compromising the aesthetics of the result. We ended up meeting in the middle, and I am ULTRA pleased with my outcome. Any questions I had were responded to immediately after the surgery. I have a busy work schedule, and Dr G and his staff were friendly and flexible about working with me to get me in for my post op appointments. I recieved five star care from Dr G and I am thrilled that I chose to do this for myself.It's so fun to shop for dresses now!!! Thank you so much Dr G!

AWESOME EXPERIENCE

Posted on February 14th, 2017

Definitely my Dr of choice, all staff extremely friendly and courteous, Will definitely go back.

Not professional. Injectable experience questionable.

Posted on February 8th, 2017

Vice President Human Resources, and Officer For Fortune Five Hunderd Corporation

Posted on November 28th, 2016

around people. I would hghly recomend Dr. G too anyone. He is the best plastic surgeon that I have ever had in the passed.

Breast Augmentation

Posted on November 12th, 2016

I cannot thank Dr. G and his staff enough for making this a great experience for me. Such a wonderful team from the very first consultation when I first met them. They have always been very attentive and comforting to my needs and concerns. I am extremely happy with my results from my breast augmentation. His staff is always friendly and courteous. They all have a great sense of humor and you can tell they all love what they do. There is not one bad thing I can say about this experience. If i ever want another procedure done I will absolutely go to them.

51 and looking better than ever.

Posted on September 23rd, 2016

Dr. Gerzenshtein and his entire team were amazing. He listen to all my concerns and answered all my questions. All the girls are great! Maria is super nice & helpful, Terri is right there with you thru it all. Kelly is so nice... Cathy is just as nice as can be. Dr. G did my tummy tuck it looks great...I wore a bikini this summer for the first time since high school. They treat you like family...Love them all.

Posted on August 12th, 2016

I'm now almost nine months out from a breast augmentation. I could not be more pleased with the results! I felt well cared for from the minute I walked in the door for a consultation until I left following my last follow-up appointment. Dr G and his staff were all wonderful to work with. They each took the time to educate me on type and size options and I truly felt they were all invested in me and my choices. Dr. G was the perfect choice. His work is amazing!

Posted on September 11th, 2015

I absolutely love the staff and Dr. "G" They are all so friendly and make you feel right at home. I would refer everyone I know to this office!!

Great

Posted on June 25th, 2015

I had my second laser assisted liposuction procedure done with Dr Gerzenshtein. He was correcting a procedure done by another doctor about 8 months earlier where the results were disappointing. Everything about the procedure was great. Dr Gerzenshtein was incredibly friendly and made sure I was comfortable throughout the procedure. The day after the procedure I had a question about a rash I was developing and he called me back within 10 minutes and provided me a solution to correct it. He even personally called me the next day to follow up to make sure everything was good. Overall I would highly recommend Dr Gerzenshtein if you are considering getting liposuction done as the results obtained compared to the previous procedure by another doctor were amazing.