Dr. Jacob Glock MD Patient Reviews

• 16 reviews

September 14th, 2016
Successful at 1st round of IVF
I can not talk more highly of Dr. Glock or his staff. Our first appointment we dove right into what needed to be discussed. The initial appointment was actually just going to be my husband asking about options, but Dr. Glock ended up taking the time to get my history too and even do my first pap right there that day! Now while this might sound like "jumping the gun" IVF in his office runs on a specific 2 week on 2 week off process, if we had waited to do stuff another day we likely would've been pushed back another month. He explained everything throughly in his office and answered all of our questions before proceeding. He also didn't jump into costs and procedures, which made me confident he was looking at us individually instead of what makes money, We came in knowing from another doctor in town being told IVF would be the recommendation, but he insisted we got results back from all tests before jumping to conclusions. He was amazingly ON TIME ALL THE TIME! This is not the doctor you make an appointment with at 5pm, get put into a room at 5:15pm and talk to the doctor around 5:40pm for 10 minutes then bye. His office has created a medical office miracle in CONSISTENTLY seeing you for your 5pm appointment AT 5pm! Even when I had to go to the hospital to do the dye testing, he grabbed me as soon as the hospital intake staff was done with me, His office manager is also on top of it! There was no e-mail or phone call that went unanswered for longer then 24 hours unless it was a weekend. She manages to know your name, know your face, greet you with a smile and not allow you to freak out with pricing because she is going to help you figure it out. Seriously, our meeting with her about pricing gave us so many options! The main nurse also knows who you are and your case. You're not number XYZ to Dr. Glock or his staff. Nope, I mean these people knew what gender we were hoping for, how many kids we were hoping for what hospital we want to deliver at etc. Stuff you just dont write in a chart they bother to remember. & yes, that does matter. The IVF process is stressful. 6 million questions asked, 6 million questions answered by this staff. And, like all REs, he stays with you through the beginning of the pregnancy. When I had a mini freak out about bad cramping he called me back on a weekend in 5 minutes and encouraged me to come in Monday to get checked, even though he doesnt routinely do ultrasounds that day. AND, when he was comfortable discharging me at 9 weeks, and I couldnt see a obgyn for another 5 or 6 weeks all I had to do was call & they got me scheduled for another ultrasound so I didnt have to wait, Of course, I think highly of this staff because we were successful and I am so grateful to be 14 weeks pregnant. But truthfully, I also think highly of this staff because in all the years of dealing with doctors and in working in the medical field myself this is the most competant, caring and willing to spend time staff I have ever had the pleasure of working with, THANK YOU DR GLOCK & STAFF!

September 14th, 2016
Dr. Glock and his staff are wonderful. They are caring, kind and truly care about the outcome. They were so supportive and now we are expecting twins. We couldn't be happier! His nursing staff was so helpful. They explained everything well, and were always available to answer our questions. I would definitely recommend Dr. Glock!

June 1st, 2016
Most competent and wonderful group of Doctor and nurses I've ever met. Couldn't be happier with our results. Third round of Ivf with a perfect 8 cell embryo. Can't wait for next week !

April 29th, 2016
Highly recommend
Dr Glock and his nurses are amazing. You can tell they are passionate about what they do. At age 41 having IVF was the best decision we made. It was a success and we are excitedly expecting a beautiful little joy in December. It's like a big family everyone was so happy

April 28th, 2016
Repeat Patient (IUI & IVF) Dr. Glock is the BEST!
We originally saw Dr. Glock 16 years ago when I was 23 and unable to conceive following a devastating ectopic pregnancy that required removal of the tube. We instantly fell in love with Dr. Glock and his highly competent and compassionate staff. Dr. Glock helped us achieve pregnancy on our first IUI attempt and we now have a healthy 15-year old teenage boy. When we decided we wanted to try one more time, there was no question we would come back to Dr. Glock. We knew it would not be an easy task due to our age of 38 and 41, respectively. After diagnostic testing, Dr. Glock found that my other tube was completely blocked and I also had a uterine condition I was unaware of which required treatment over three (3) months. This condition could have led to cancer had Dr. Glock not found it. With two blocked tubes, our only option was IVF. Dr. Glock and his staff walked us through the entire process. The education his staff provided us in preparation of IVF was top notch; from teaching me to administer self-injections to teaching my husband to administer the intramuscular injections. Although our first attempt failed, through God’s grace and the talented and skilled hands of Dr. Glock, we are happy to say we are pregnant following a second cycle! It is without hesitation that we highly recommend Dr. Glock to any woman or couple facing infertility. Dr. Glock is thorough, compassionate, and in our opinion, the ABSOLUTE BEST in his field here in southwest Florida!! Dr. Glock and his staff made us feel more like family than patients.

December 23rd, 2015
What an amazing Doctor and staff
Dr. Glock and his staff are wonderful. I am so thankful for them, they have given us the best gift we could have ever asked for. They are so kind and knowledgeable. I would highly recommend

October 22nd, 2015
Dr Glock and his entire staff have been nothing short of amazing. They have helped me and my husband through every single step in dealing with infertility. Dr. and his staff are so patient and compassionate. We were successful the first try with IUI and we are now halfway through our first trimester! Dr. Glock also saw me immediately and followed up 2 weeks later and we were able to have 2 ultrasounds early to see our little one. If you're looking for a doctor who is serious about his practice and truly wants to help anyone dealing with infertility this is the place to go.

October 16th, 2015
Dr Glock and his staff are great we now have a son who is healthy and well

October 8th, 2015
Great Doctor and amazing staff! Can't thank them enough for all their help and support in our journey to conceive.

October 1st, 2015
Dr. Glock and his staff are second to none. From the moment you walk in you know you are in the hands of a capable and caring team.

June 22nd, 2015
Amazing and supportive staff! I felt like they were emotionally invested in my failures and successes. They became family to me during my infertility journey.

June 9th, 2015
Highly Recommended
I highly recommend Dr. Glock and his team of professionals. My husband and I were with Dr. Glock for about a year, he got us on the back on the right path right medical path and helped us every step of the way. Dr. Glock and his team always accommodated us, made sure we were informed and went the extra mile. The office is also personable and genuinely cared for us.