Obstetrician & Gynecologist (OB/GYN), Endocrinologist (diabetes, hormones)
Video profile

Jun 22nd, 2015

Amazing and supportive staff! I felt like they were emotionally invested in my failures and successes. They became family to me during my infertility journey.

Highly Recommended show details Highly Recommended
by KJPalinchak on Jun 9th, 2015

I highly recommend Dr. Glock and his team of professionals. My husband and I were with Dr. Glock for about a year, he got us on the back on the right path right medical path and helped us every step of the way. Dr. Glock and his team always accommodated us, made sure we were informed and went the extra mile. The office is also personable and genuinely cared for us.

Jun 2nd, 2015

Caring and compassionate Dr and staff. Successful IVF with twin pregnancy.

May 20th, 2015

successful IVF cycle @40y.o. friendly, knowledgeable, caring staff. honest doctor. best practice in Fort Myers.

Jun 16th, 2011

I had an appointment for a problem with PMDD. I had my first appointment and was so impressed with the quality of care that I received from Dr. Glock and his office staff. Although this is not his chief area of expertise, he was very thorough and knowledgeable and I left with the impression that I would be well cared for and if there was something that could be done to help me with my medical challenges that Dr. Glock would be the physician to do it.

First Rate Doctor show details First Rate Doctor
by Amanda on Apr 15th, 2011

Compassionate and professional! This was our second Dr. and we only wish we had switched earlier. He has our total trust and appreciation. Dont look any further!

Miracle Worker! show details Miracle Worker!
by Citysearch User on Apr 17th, 2006 on insiderpages.com

My husband and I tried for 3 years to get pregnant. Upon a referral, we turned to Dr. Glock for assistance. He made us feel at ease as he ex...

Read Full Review at insiderpages.com