Obstetrician & Gynecologist (OB/GYN), Endocrinologist (diabetes, hormones)

Video profile

Jun 1st, 2016

Most competent and wonderful group of Doctor and nurses I've ever met. Couldn't be happier with our results. Third round of Ivf with a perfect 8 cell embryo. Can't wait for next week !

Highly recommend show details Highly recommend
by Mary K on Apr 29th, 2016

Dr Glock and his nurses are amazing. You can tell they are passionate about what they do. At age 41 having IVF was the best decision we made. It was a success and we are excitedly expecting a beautiful little joy in December. It's like a big family everyone was so happy

Repeat Patient (IUI & IVF) Dr. Glock is the BEST! show details Repeat Patient (IUI & IVF) Dr. Glock is the BEST!
by Crystal on Apr 28th, 2016

We originally saw Dr. Glock 16 years ago when I was 23 and unable to conceive following a devastating ectopic pregnancy that required removal of the tube. We instantly fell in love with Dr. Glock and his highly competent and compassionate staff. Dr. Glock helped us achieve pregnancy on our first IUI attempt and we now have a healthy 15-year old teenage boy. When we decided we wanted to try one more time, there was no question we would come back to Dr. Glock. We knew it would not be an easy task due to our age of 38 and 41, respectively. After diagnostic testing, Dr. Glock found that my other tube was completely blocked and I also had a uterine condition I was unaware of which required treatment over three (3) months. This condition could have led to cancer had Dr. Glock not found it. With two blocked tubes, our only option was IVF. Dr. Glock and his staff walked us through the entire process. The education his staff provided us in preparation of IVF was top notch; from teaching me to administer self-injections to teaching my husband to administer the intramuscular injections. Although our first attempt failed, through God’s grace and the talented and skilled hands of Dr. Glock, we are happy to say we are pregnant following a second cycle! It is without hesitation that we highly recommend Dr. Glock to any woman or couple facing infertility. Dr. Glock is thorough, compassionate, and in our opinion, the ABSOLUTE BEST in his field here in southwest Florida!! Dr. Glock and his staff made us feel more like family than patients.

What an amazing Doctor and staff show details What an amazing Doctor and staff
by Elaine M. on Dec 23rd, 2015

Dr. Glock and his staff are wonderful. I am so thankful for them, they have given us the best gift we could have ever asked for. They are so kind and knowledgeable. I would highly recommend

by C. Martin on Oct 22nd, 2015

Dr Glock and his entire staff have been nothing short of amazing. They have helped me and my husband through every single step in dealing with infertility. Dr. and his staff are so patient and compassionate. We were successful the first try with IUI and we are now halfway through our first trimester! Dr. Glock also saw me immediately and followed up 2 weeks later and we were able to have 2 ultrasounds early to see our little one. If you're looking for a doctor who is serious about his practice and truly wants to help anyone dealing with infertility this is the place to go.

by Chris B on Oct 16th, 2015

Dr Glock and his staff are great we now have a son who is healthy and well

Oct 8th, 2015

Great Doctor and amazing staff! Can't thank them enough for all their help and support in our journey to conceive.

Oct 1st, 2015

Dr. Glock and his staff are second to none. From the moment you walk in you know you are in the hands of a capable and caring team.

Jun 22nd, 2015

Amazing and supportive staff! I felt like they were emotionally invested in my failures and successes. They became family to me during my infertility journey.

Highly Recommended show details Highly Recommended
by KJPalinchak on Jun 9th, 2015

I highly recommend Dr. Glock and his team of professionals. My husband and I were with Dr. Glock for about a year, he got us on the back on the right path right medical path and helped us every step of the way. Dr. Glock and his team always accommodated us, made sure we were informed and went the extra mile. The office is also personable and genuinely cared for us.

Jun 2nd, 2015

Caring and compassionate Dr and staff. Successful IVF with twin pregnancy.

May 20th, 2015

successful IVF cycle @40y.o. friendly, knowledgeable, caring staff. honest doctor. best practice in Fort Myers.

Jun 16th, 2011

I had an appointment for a problem with PMDD. I had my first appointment and was so impressed with the quality of care that I received from Dr. Glock and his office staff. Although this is not his chief area of expertise, he was very thorough and knowledgeable and I left with the impression that I would be well cared for and if there was something that could be done to help me with my medical challenges that Dr. Glock would be the physician to do it.

First Rate Doctor show details First Rate Doctor
by Amanda on Apr 15th, 2011

Compassionate and professional! This was our second Dr. and we only wish we had switched earlier. He has our total trust and appreciation. Dont look any further!