A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jacob Cohen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jacob Cohen is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Urinary Tract Stones (Urolithiasis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Cohen graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Cohen has 11 hospital affiliations:
- South Shore Hospital And Medical Center
- Kendall Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Cohen accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- AvMed Health Plans - 11 plans
- Cigna - 7 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida - 1 plan
- Medicare - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jacob H. Cohen practice?
Dr. Jacob Cohen practices Urology near Hialeah, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Miami, FL.
See Hialeah Urologists.