A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jacob Cohen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jacob Cohen is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cohen
Implant Contraception Patient Education Visit our Vitals patient education guide to learn all about various implant contraception options, side effects and advantages.Before Visiting Dr. Cohen Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Urinary Tract Stones (Urolithiasis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Cohen graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Cohen has 11 hospital affiliations:
- South Shore Hospital And Medical Center
- Kendall Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jacob Cohen MD is a male Urologist and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Jacob Cohen practice?
- Dr. Jacob Cohen has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jacob Cohen practices Urology near Hialeah, FL.
See Hialeah Urologists.