A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jacob Handszer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jacob Handszer is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jacob Handszer, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology and Anesthesiology - Pain Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Back Pain
- Complex Regional Pain Syndromes
Education & Awards
Dr. Handszer graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Handszer has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Putnam Hospital Center
- Nyu Hospital For Joint Diseases
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jacob Handszer MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jacob Handszer practice?
- Dr. Jacob Handszer has 5 office locations.
Dr. Jacob Handszer practices Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine near Mount Kisco, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Carmel, NY and Brewster, NY.
See Mount Kisco Anesthesiologists and Mount Kisco Pain Management Doctors.