Learn more about Dr. Jacob Hansen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jacob Hansen, Anesthesiology and Acute Pain Medicine is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hansen
Migraines Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about migranes, a neurological disorder that causes tension headaches and nausea.Before Visiting Dr. Hansen Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Osteoarthritis of the Knee
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jacob Hansen, DO is board certified in Anesthesiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Burn Anesthesiology
Education & Awards
Dr. Hansen graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Hansen has 8 hospital affiliations:
- University Health System
- University Hospital - San Antonio
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jacob Joseph Hansen DO is a male Anesthesiologist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jacob J. Hansen practice?
- Dr. Jacob Hansen has 3 office locations.
Dr. Jacob Hansen practices Anesthesiology and Pain Medicine near San Antonio, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Fort Sam Houston, TX.
See San Antonio Anesthesiologists and San Antonio Pain Management Doctors.