A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jacob Hansen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jacob Hansen, Anesthesiology and Acute Pain Medicine is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jacob Hansen, DO is board certified in Anesthesiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Burn Anesthesiology
Education & Awards
Dr. Hansen graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Hansen has 8 hospital affiliations:
- University Health System
- University Hospital - San Antonio
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jacob Joseph Hansen DO is a male Anesthesiologist, has 5 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jacob J. Hansen practice?
- Dr. Jacob Hansen has 3 office locations.
Dr. Jacob Hansen practices Anesthesiology and Pain Medicine near San Antonio, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Fort Sam Houston, TX.
See San Antonio Anesthesiologists and San Antonio Pain Management Doctors.