A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jacob Harrison:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jacob Harrison is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jacob Harrison, MD, MDS is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Harrison graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta.
Dr. Harrison has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Murray Medical Center
- Hamilton Medical Center
- Hamilton Med Ctr, Dalton, Ga
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jacob Roland Harrison MD and MDS is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Jacob R. Harrison practice?
- Dr. Jacob Harrison has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jacob Harrison practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Dalton, GA.
See Dalton Obstetricians & Gynecologists.