A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jacob Hen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jacob Hen is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jacob Hen, MD is board certified in Pediatric Pulmonology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Critical Care
- Cystic Fibrosis
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hen graduated from UMDNJ, Newark. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Hen has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Yale-New Haven Hospital
- Bridgeport Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Hen accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Americhoice - 1 plan
- Community Health Network of Connecticut - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 7 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jacob Hen practice?
Dr. Jacob Hen practices Pediatric Pulmonology near Bridgeport, CT.
See Bridgeport Pediatric Specialists.