Learn more about Dr. Jacob Heydemann:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jacob Heydemann is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Heydemann
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Heydemann Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jacob Heydemann, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Heydemann graduated from Texas Tech University , Lubbock. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Heydemann has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Las Palmas Medical Center
- Sierra Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jacob Samuel Heydemann MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 33 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Jacob S. Heydemann practice?
- Dr. Jacob Heydemann has 1 office location.
Dr. Jacob Heydemann practices Orthopaedic Surgery near El Paso, TX.
See El Paso Surgeons.