Dr. Jacob Samuel Heydemann MD is male, has 30 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Pediatric Orthopaedic Surgery.
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jacob Heydemann is Good. Dr. Heydemann has been reviewed by 14 patients who have provided 9 comments. The rating is 3 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jacob Heydemann, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
He has special expertise in 10 Areas, including General Orthopedics, Hip Surgery, and Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty).7 more special expertise areas
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Heydemann graduated from Texas Tech University , Lubbock. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Heydemann has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Las Palmas Medical Center
- Sierra Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Heydemann accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 4 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 6 plans
- Presbyterian Health Plan - 1 plan
- Lovelace Health Plan - 9 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 13 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Jacob Heydemann:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jacob S. Heydemann practice?
Dr. Jacob Heydemann practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Pediatric Orthopaedic Surgery near El Paso, TX.
See El Paso Surgeons and El Paso Orthopedic Surgeons.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Diego Heydemann, Dr. James Heydemann, Dr. Jaime Heydemann, Dr. Santiago Heydemann