A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jacob Heydemann:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jacob Heydemann is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Heydemann
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Heydemann Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jacob Heydemann, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Heydemann graduated from Texas Tech University , Lubbock. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Heydemann has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Las Palmas Medical Center
- Sierra Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jacob Samuel Heydemann MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 33 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Jacob S. Heydemann practice?
- Dr. Jacob Heydemann has 1 office location.
Dr. Jacob Heydemann practices Orthopaedic Surgery near El Paso, TX.
See El Paso Surgeons.