A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jacob Heyman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jacob Heyman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jacob Heyman, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Prostate Diseases (Prostatic Diseases)
Education & Awards
Dr. Heyman graduated from Technion Israel Institute Of Technology, Haifa. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Heyman has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Lenox Hill Hospital
- St Vincent's Midtown Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jacob Heyman MD is a male Urologist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Jacob Heyman practice?
- Dr. Jacob Heyman has 1 office location.
Dr. Jacob Heyman practices Urology near New York, NY.
See New York Urologists.